320 kbps, LAME-encoded
Goth girls to survivalists, bovines to bibles, antique pistols to vintage motorcycles: Alberta-born honky-tonker Corb Lund’s songcraft covers it all. From a rustic retreat deep in the Rocky Mountain forest, Cabin Fever, Lund’s enthralling new album, evolved from a period of introspection and hard traveling. Just like the prolific Lund’s subjects run the gamut, so do the sonics on the live-sounding long-player, ranging from rockabilly to Western swing, cowboy balladry to country-rock. And, of course, the occasional yodel...
Cabin Fever follows on the boot heels of Lund’s 2009 New West debut, the critically acclaimed Losin’ Lately Gambler, his sixth album. Backed by his longtime band, The Hurtin’ Albertans, the JUNO Award recipient has won kudos in his native land; the Canadian Country Music Association has named Lund Roots Artist of the Year annually 7 consecutive years from 2004 - 2010.
- 1 Gettin' Down on the Mountain 3:28 Buy
- 2 Dig Gravedigger Dig 4:11 Buy
- 3 Bible on the Dash 4:30 Buy
- 4 September 4:43 Buy
- 5 Mein Deutsches Motorrad 2:32 Buy
- 6 Cows Around 4:31 Buy
- 7 (You Ain't a Cowboy) If You Ain't Been Bucked Off 3:00 Buy
- 8 Drink It Like You Mean It 3:05 Buy
- 9 Priceless Antique Pistol Shoots Startled Owner 3:59 Buy
- 10 The Gothest Girl I Can 3:43 Buy
- 11 One Left in the Chamber 3:15 Buy
- 12 Pour 'Em Kinda Strong 3:33 Buy