Vinyl 1×LPSold out
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
Corb Lund is a Canadian musician/cowboy/3rd generation Albertan rancher who has crafted an exhilarating style of Western music. His new album Losin’ Lately Gambler is propelled by a galloping stand-up bass, steel guitar and is set to Corb’s Jack London-esque yarns about down-and-out cowboys, whiskey and ranching. The sound is tough to categorize but the mix of roughnecks, bikers, bankers, and ranch hands you’ll see drinking and standing shoulder to shoulder at one of his concerts will all agree, Corb Lund is authentic.
Lund was born and raised in rural Southern Alberta. He has been singing about his country upbringing for more than a decade on critically acclaimed albums such as Five Dollar Bill (2002) and Hair In My Eyes Like A Highland Steer (2005). Lund is the current Canadian Country Music Association’s Roots Artist of the Year for the fifth consecutive year and has won countless Western Canadian Music Awards, Canadian Folk Music Awards and both Canadian and U.S. Independent Music Awards. Lund’s music reaches across genres allowing him to appear at varied major festivals worldwide from the main stage at Glastonbury in the UK and Virginfest in Canada to a cowboy poetry festival in Nevada.
- 1 Horse Doctor, Come Quick 3:56 Buy
- 2 Steer Rider's Blues 3:01 Buy
- 3 A Game in Town Like This 4:21 Buy
- 4 Alberta Says Hello 3:22 Buy
- 5 Talkin' Veterinarian Blues 3:40 Buy
- 6 It's Hard to Keep a White Shirt Clean (For Willie P. Bennett) 2:34 Buy
- 7 Long Gone to Saskatchewan 3:31 Buy
- 8 Devil's Best Dress 2:32 Buy
- 9 The Only Long Rider I Know 3:59 Buy
- 10 Chinook Wind 3:31 Buy
- 11 This Is My Prairie 3:49 Buy
- 12 Rye Whiskey / Time to Switch to Whiskey 4:38 Buy